IBG 0.00% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

IBG Price, page-16

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    hi upmarket, i enjoy reading yours ( and others) posts. have asked this question both here on HC and twice to the company via email with no response. Is there anything official from the company stating they are indeed recalculating the project costings ? in my opinion this is a logical thing to do but i am yet to see where the company has said it is undertaking such a study. I dont feel they are doing this. If they were, it really wouldn't take very long at all to do ! with a clean data set, any decent resource geo would take a day or two. with oil significantly lower now, you would think it would be well worth the minimal expense. a significant cost savings announcement could only help the share price.

could you or somebody else also confirm the DFS was done with a Zn price of $1.30 ?? seems strange but i did read that somewhere. if this is the case, this would add to the list of reasons why the share price may not be moving that much ??? outside of that, i agree with you that it is a confidence thing - Zn has had a couple of runs to here before but dropped in short time there after. we need Zn sustaining at these levels.

thanks for all who contribute to IBG on HC and all the best with everything ! I firmly believe that this will be very rewarding for share holders... eventually !

thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.