IBG 0.00% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Building a cap to hold us in place pending imminent EL approval...

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Building a cap to hold us in place pending imminent EL approval if you ask me.

JD has the afternoon presentation slot if that answers part of your question.

With reference to the barely 2 month old official GG update (http://naalakkersuisut.gl/en/Naalakkersuisut/News/2016/09/230916-IBA_Ironbark)

lets all remember the closing statement "The statutory exploitation licence and respective approvals will now be completed and it is expected that Ironbark A/S will start construction of the mine in 2017."

Couple this with recent responses to email queries stating that "the date of the Greenland Government decision is too close for the Ministry of Resources to reveal such information" and I think we can all conclude that we're in the shuttle and the countdown is at 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2.....................................

I'm not sure how many of us deal with government bodies regularly but I do and sluggish time frames are part of the course, letting government time frames impact your sentiment isn't advised.

R.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.077M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3K 1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 222416 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 36055661 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.