IBG 50.0% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

IBG Price, page-86

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Here's the weekly for IBG, with a couple of resistance lines and observations.

1) Amplitude on the ascending triangle has my 1st target at .111 (as published earlier). Yeatesy's chart had a 4 cent initial amplitude, if it gets to that when the pattern completes; fine by me Yeatesy's target, given I have read it correctly, was .12 on pattern completion. I've tossed in the trendline on this weekly chart that was the basis for my call.
    2) Next resistance on the weekly is .125, then .14. So if Yeatesy's pattern and associated target is correct, then .125 may get tested post pattern completion.
    3) That triangle formation, and breakout look really good to me. I loaded up with some more on the expectation of that breakout, hope it continues and punches at those resistance lines
    4) Starting to look like it will move to overbought soon (green) and OBV (blue) is going off the scale in the volume window down the bottom.
    5) Lastly, as part of the triangle, and the pretty uniform bottoming shape from June last year to now, I've got a cup and handle pattern, with confirmation (this week) on the breakout. That one would call continuation of the present trend as well.

ibg-w8.png
    Other than the chart data, which is hard data from the ASX, the interpretations are IMO only. Please DYR

Go well all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.500M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.4¢ 0.2¢ $18.36K 6.397M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4577362 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 31208333 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.