IBG 0.00% 0.5¢ ironbark zinc ltd

If you do a bit of DD you'll find that there are number of...

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    If you do a bit of DD you'll find that there are number of factors are contributing to the recent SP rise, however I'll summarise the most significant points in my opinion:

1. We are ~2-3 weeks for the initial capital funding decision to be released by the US EXIM Bank (was ~45 days from submission), lots of punters and long-time holders are eagerly anticipating this result. If its a good result (i.e. partial to majority funding of CAPEX) we could observe 50-100% increase in SP overnight.
    2. The 2021 BFS contained significantly positive results and as such has put IBG on the map as a world-class minerals company - we're beginning to receive attention from some big fish. The Citronen Mine can potentially be one of, if not the largest, Pb-Zn mine in the world.
    3. The recent appointment of the two non-executive directors before the release of the funding announcement outlines that there is professional confidence in the company and for a positive outcome from EXIM. Not a leaky ship, just market sentiment putting 2 and 2 together. (Think, why would IBG use their resources appointing A Downer and P Cahill now of all times if they weren't confident?)
    4. Despite the 100%+ gains recently, IBG is still a very undervalued company. A $50mil mkt cap is nothing in comparison to the resources we are sitting on. We are still very far off from reaching fair value, which is estimated to be ~35c by some sources (Morningstar I believe?).
    5. The spot price of Zinc has steadily increased over the last 6 months and will likely continue to do so with the increased requirement for iron (which needs galvanizing), EV developments and political power. I'm sure there's many other uses too but can't think off the top of my head.

Obviously there's risks associated with investing in this stock, but fortune favors the brave. The next month is going to be a very interesting one for IBG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.172M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.039K 897.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 10498623 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 804582 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 663333
Last updated 15.00pm 09/05/2024 ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.