IBG 25.0% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Why would anyone be selling rationally? Market value today $28M...

1. 3,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Why would anyone be selling rationally? Market value today $28M with a conservative NPV of $US650M! Wait until they rework that with the much lower oil prices

The zinc price is now in the "zone", above $1 per lb after inching forward over the past few weeks. At the rate the price has been progressing, $1.10 by end of August is not unreasonable. New territory beckons as around the same time we can expect mining approval from my review of where we are. The translations should be finished, documents lodged and just have to wait as the authorities process, albeit in the holiday season.

Then hopefully a roadshow to make sure the brokers and institutions understand the potential of this puppy. Followed sometime later with an updated arrangement with China Non Ferrous for finance and construction.

Unless folk are focused on short term gains, up from mid 3's to now mid 5's in three months, you'd have to be desperate to sell, unless punters think the zinc price is going to retreat again. The mining licence is least of my concerns, just the timing...
    Last edited by Upmarket: 19/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.782M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $25.01K 6.756M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 20700281 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2008400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.