TI1 0.00% 1.4¢ tombador iron limited

That's impossible to know. I know when I first got in to this...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    That's impossible to know. I know when I first got in to this that I was looking for 3.5 to 4cents a share to exit, but that was before IBN did the buyout of Indo Pacific and the benefits of the cost cutting to expenses circa $700,000 per year minimum savings and it was before IBN gained new exclusive rights to sell some very nice apartment developments, all up IBN now has the rights to sell 6500 apartments across Australia. No matter which real estate agency you walk into in Australia, no one has 6500 listings, only IBN has that
    capacity. So whilst I haven't done the sums, this business is a much better business than the one I invested in
    the beginning, back then 3.5cents - 4cents, now maybe 5 to 7 cents a share, that's what I am hoping for. The market cap here is still about $13 million at 1 cent a share so for me there is plenty of space for it to run up.
    I'm very positive on this and personally I don't understand why people were selling out at 1.0 to 1.2 cents today, this could go much higher if investors cotton on to the potential this company has.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.