TI1 0.00% 1.4¢ tombador iron limited

RE RATE ON ITS WAY. Feels to be just about to take off. What a...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    RE RATE ON ITS WAY. Feels to be just about to take off.

What a great story and truly a great stock IBN is. I know all of us are in at different buy ins.. some up a lot down but the current trend is very bullish as it looks like its at its lows now. I can see this being traded very heavily soon.

There is simply just to much upside with minimal downside. Its as they say "cheap as chips" at these prices.

I believe that the current price is a great buy in and ill personally be topping up more at these levels and this wall is going to get eaten into very soon.. Re rate coming along in my opinion

Whats everyone elses personal opinions and predictions of what a fair short term SP is for IBN?

Clearly its completely undervalued and only a matter of time till the market comes around and notices this little beauty and gives it a re rate.

The last few deals and acquisitions have been marvelous by mgmt and a catalyst for the recent uptrend.

In my opinion there is little down side with heaps of cash in the bank (qtr 4c $1.443m cash) and deal flow at current is very strong.

Only a matter of time till a re rate comes along and we the shareholders will enjoy the fruits of the hard work put in buy mgmt.

I truly believe in the board and mgmt in of IBN.

At the prices its a great time for new investors to jump inboard in my opinion. just do your research and see for yourselves. Make sure to read as much as possible and I"m sure more will add to this thread for help if needed.

Seems to be a lot of support in IBN.

For all new investors have a look at the IBN threads to fill your self in and get your due diligence done and of course dyor and get acquainted.

Best of luck to all holders and new investors coming on board.

opinion are mine and mine alone. dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.