E88 0.00% 65.0¢ ensogo limited

iBuy under pressure, board orders US$216K monthly opex cut - See more at: http://www.digitalnewsasia, page-58

1. 1,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Similar average here Patient, soon I will average down though . Its not junk, the SP does not reflect the potential. They need a good half yearly next but my hopes will be on the following quarterly to give them time. The market does need to have some patience to see what they can do with the new platform etc.

1982, Dont stress about the escrow. do you really think the smart money will sell at the bottom? plus there are no buyers lol or (cry out loud). More likey to see a concerted pump up. I have just witnessed XRO escrow, leading up to escrow SP tanked out of fear, everyone on HC said it would tank on escrow but SP went up instead.

I have been harsh on the management and will continue to after their unfrugal ways, they do however excel and getting business deals done. The potential here is huge, im not just saying that, i mean it but I need to trust management, I want to see a detailed list of objectives and targets from management to 'turn the burn' around.

Guys and gals dont forget E88 has 7 awesome websites that draw a lot of traffic in the fastest growing economies in the world such as Indonesia and Philippines, I have family in Manila and they use Ensogo and think its a good website. If cash burn stops this is a great business at these prices revenue will soon match the market cap, that means long term risk reward is getting silly almost a no brainer for a small buy at least! No dept therefore no chance of recievership, They do not need to cap raise and the market would not entertain this anyway.
    Last edited by West Coast: 06/12/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E88 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.