IBX 0.00% 7.4¢ imagion biosystems limited

The fundamentals for IBX are sound.IBX had a massive rise from...

1. 3,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    The fundamentals for IBX are sound.
    IBX had a massive rise from 6.5 to 10.5 cents in a couple of weeks.
    this is a very healthy options (expiry) induced pull back.
    By the end of next week, maybe sooner we're on our way up
    Again.
    in a couple of weeks time it'll bee seen as just a blip on the radar these last few days.
    newbies just watch your emotions, it's the secret to successful trading. When you panic and say the sky is falling in, your mind goes nuts thinking I'm going broke, the CIA have infiltrated the IBX share register and are going to send the share price to
    zero. There's other forces at play and we have to get to the bottom of this conspiracy.
    The market is made up of greed, hope and fear. Now taking it from abstract to reality, it means my greed, my hope my fear.
    put these emotions together and then a bunch of like minded people together and you have what is commonly called a
    shareholder.
    Now, shareholder's all want the one thing, to make money.
    when you play with a lot of money that you don't rely on for your rent or day to day living you make good decisions.
    When you stake next months rent on a share, then you will panic at ever small up-tick and down-tick.
    If you can't afford to invest or have over committed, then scale back your investment. It will make you a better trader/ investor.
    there is no conspiracy to push the share price down ATM.
    it's a just market forces which we are all apart of either actively or passively.

The only thing you should be focusing on is that IBX will be worth a lot more than it is today in the coming weeks/months.
    You have out your money in a world class tech that is going to lead the world in cancer diagnostics and possibly treatment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.