IBX 1.18% 8.4¢ imagion biosystems limited

IBX Oppies, page-181

1. 7,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    It doesn’t pay to play oppies in volatile market imho..

oppies are really a play on time.. if you think heads are going to increase over next 12-24 months enough to return benefit in line with risk the go for it.

but at moment the volatility in heads is too great (oppies volatility is even greater) to make this commitment in my view.

I love oppies, but you really need a margin in current climate that is commensurate with risk as you can be left with paper that is literally worth nothing (have been caught with this in past).

in my view you want clarity about business and clarity in market direction (not to 100% but maybe 80% confidence). Trust me if US sneezes the oppies will drop 50% in a heartbeat... if this Oppies not back in sync with heads in time then kiss your $$ goodbye...
    nothing sadder than having to convert your oppies for a 60% loss instead of 100% loss

dont get sucked in to the scenario that it allows you to buy 2 x as many shares as the heads would.. this is sleight of hand..
    learn how it works and what tax implications are or else stick with the heads..

disclosure.. hold remaining oppies from 1-1.1c.. win or lose from here not too stressed.. but pulled buy orders on 2c oppies as it is going up or down wildly and happy to sit on cash and wait it out.. I want real margin or else patience is key..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $2.742M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.5¢ 8.3¢ $7.027K 84.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2413 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 6366 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.