IBX 0.00% 7.0¢ imagion biosystems limited

IBX - Potential 25 BAGGER!, page-82

1. 27,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3195
    Reverting to my oil analogy, if we were drilling for oil, and the seismic showed maybe a trapped amount of oil, or water, cant tell until its drilled.

The market pays up, for a fraction of that risk on, before it hits spud depth. Because, after, its too late, the stock opens at multiples, like a rocket and doesn't look back....the ability to position in the window before it reaches spud depth, occurs over months leading into the drilling of the well, and the size of the potential oil field, will determine not only the magnitude, but also the breadth of interest. If it were a 100m barrel oil field, you might attract say 1% of the oil markets interest for example, but what if it was a 10 billion barrel oil field ? or 250 billion, the size of Saudi Arabia, it would attract the front page of every oil investors newsletter .

To IBX, we know what its about, and its potential so significant, there is a substantial re-rating, simply in price discovery, that being growing awareness of the bet, risk on, will continue to garnish buyer interest up to the tests take place, and see more longs lock away, parcels in the "NOT FOR SALE" category.

As to comparisons to gold stocks, whose resource is eventually depleted. - ours is a resource that will grow with the breadth of a world with cancer and disease, that needs diagnostics treatment and monitoring. The continued expansion of our resource, and demand for printer ink multiple uses.

There will be some, who take pip profits, and think it was a good day, a good week, or a good month.
    I am looking at the potential here, at free carrying some into the trials, with the reward case, a good lifetime of retirement. It is , that potential Apple moment. When the iphone came out in 2007. The rest is history.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.