IBX 2.50% 3.9¢ imagion biosystems limited

Here is a statement from their Investment Newsletter sent to me...

1. 411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    Here is a statement from their Investment Newsletter sent to me by them...

GuidelinesReplyDavid Blatner5 hours agoMay 23One GCT Anti-cancer Inhibitor Looks Promising - NEW RESULTSLet's begin with the disclaimer that biotechnology is an undpredicatable industry. When you're dealing with biological systems, even meticulously planned research can yield surprises in the results; and those surprises can be welcome or they can be devestating. Investing in biotechnology is a high-risk - you may lose your investment. That said, we've made some exciting progress with our pre-clinical research and have some results to share.Experimental anti-cancer inhibitors are often highly toxic - they have to be to block the destructive growth ability of cancer cells. However, they are often so toxic that they not only halt cancer cell growth, but they kill the cancer cells - and neighboring healthy cells.These are early studies but our May 2021 results show that the experimental inhibitor currently being investigated by GCT shows significantly reduced cellular growth by 48h - without kills the cells. The results enable GCT to move forward to the next set of experiments now that an "effective dose" has been identified which halts cancer cell growth but doesn't kill the cancer cells (or neighboring cells).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.