IBX 0.00% 8.5¢ imagion biosystems limited

Yes, its always been the intention to run the 2nd larger cohort...

1. 6,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1210
    Yes, its always been the intention to run the 2nd larger cohort trials in the USA. This was indicated in earlier announcements. But as IBX indicated it is more expensive ( per candidate basis) and if I recall its more complex to get trials initiated due regulatory factors. So Oz was chosen for the safety and efficacy trials and all going well ( eventually) that gives the leverage to get into the USA trialling. It would seem Monash were too over-confident of easy enrollments and IBX has taken that, unfortunately, but not their fault, at face value. Does not detract in my mind from the clinical expertise at Monash, but does show some naivety in enrollment implementation which may require a different skills set. I must presume as I guess most of us do that this issue of getting prospective candidates over the enrollment hurdle is being addressed by IBX management on a urgent basis possibly with some compelling incentivisation.

Share price has steadied and I have topped up as the selling has been overdone IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.775M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.5¢ 8.3¢ $7.711K 91.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1152 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 1250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.