IBX 0.00% 7.4¢ imagion biosystems limited

IBX videos, page-105

1. 229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    I think the recent rally is in anticpation of the coming AGM and expectation of news on actual progress on recruitment. Sadly though i suspect we will only be hearing more of what we already know, and the share price will retreat accordingly.

One thing that i can guarantee is that Bob wont be taking any responsibility for the failed recruitment process and the massive erosion of shareholder value.

I just listened again to the latest Herald Times and i dont like his lack of accountability.

See latest interview from 1:00 to 1:12:

"...getting sites up and running and recruiting patients has been a little slower than we hoped with COVID19 having made some things a little more difficult than normal, and some sharelholders have reacted negatively to that news, but the reality is that is somewhat to be expected in clinical research".

By his own admission COVID19 only made things a "little more difficult". Therefore it must have been someting in the trial design and implementation that has failed.

Now see interview 1:19 to 1:30:

"..so imagine you've just been told you have breaset cancer and now we'd like you to consider particpating in this study. Its not hard to appreciate that participating in the study may not be top of mind for all patients".

Bob, if its not that hard to appreciate, then what did you do in anticipation of this? It seems you did nothing, alternatively you were too naive to appreciate it.

But hey, not his fault. Like he said shareholders just have to learn to suck it up as he bumbles his way through these trials, capital raisings and market engagement.

Thank god he doesnt have his fingers in the technology.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.