IBX 0.00% 7.4¢ imagion biosystems limited

I thought the same. We are saved, would genuinely like to see a...

1. 1,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    I thought the same.

We are saved, would genuinely like to see a copy as really they should have this presented in the most simple way, as fear that any science jargon will scare these already scared possible candidates away.

"WE have a new special scanner that does not use toxic radiation, that might help you and others like you detect cancer 1000 times smaller than current methods"

"It uses tiny microscopic iron particles that are similar to what has been prescribed for low iron anaemia patients for decades, we just coated them with a special Her2 targeting agent, so they stick to cancer cells."

"As you are scheduled to have a bioposy for your lymph node already to confirm if the cancer has spread would you like to participate in a short clinical trial that if successful will spare many women from needing this barbaric lymphsocectomy procedure that often comes back negative."

We also have jelly beans and lollipops for those that participate.

Also we are about to start research on prostate cancer so we don't need to stick 14 needles into your partners nether regions, hoping that we hit the right spot to see if cancer is there too.

Did I mention that the American FDA gave this technology breakthrough designation as they believe it will improve treatment for all if it works the way our research suggests it does"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.