BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

fwiw, the second chart is because i have to work on my fomoso...

1. 1,854 Posts.
    fwiw, the second chart is because i have to work on my fomo

so it's a long shot

there is a good probability the market will settle again as per the upper chart

if you were to mark the upper chart after the proabable blue wave 2) low, you might indicate the first move up was a blue wave 1 per the lower chart

but the subsequent moves might be seen as an 'a' wave down and a 'b' wave to the recent peak

i got the MHM and GXY lows dead on the money, on the day of the low, in a similar way to BRM

i was in honolulu at the time

as with BRM, i didn't take the MHM or GXY trades

i was in the uber-bearish camp so didn't believe it was possible that i was right, after all this time, having suggested said stocks might find lows at those junctions

i'm not uber-bearish now (gulp!)

perhaps we should all remain trussed up in a cave somewhere, warm against the cold of night, skewering meat into a raging fire built to ward off the night, hoping like hell the storm will blow over but not daring to venture out into the dark for fear of bears tearing us apart, or ghosts of a chinese nature

or not

in the meantime, i missed the BRM low, and i've now got this fomo thing to deal with

whereas i should wait until the suggested retracent, i probably won't, hence the probability of a trade in the second chart

of course it needs stops, but i'm not telling anyone anything there

maybe this is all a bit techo and flippin' boring

sorry

all the very best with it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.