ICI 0.00% 2.0¢ icandy interactive limited

I will add that you can't release the game again on Android or...

1. 7,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 612
    I will add that you can't release the game again on Android or Google play.

Therefore the Chinese market is like launching the game from beginning again. Blocked off from the world they wouldn't have seen it before so it gets released into a massive market like the biggest.

I think that game will do well because who goes to Timezone? I only ever see Chinese or Asians playing that dance game, lol.

I also think this game was hand picked by management and that company as it will make money in China, Crab war will come in the future i reckon.

Management didn't grab the 350 million gamers for the games it was for the database so it's good too see them picking up the scraps from the deal. Also the rights to make Thor like games and the six games that are unreleased was another reason.

Most of those games are dead anyway.

The reason you don't want to release all the games is because it cost money to maintain them and the cost may be more than the revenue. Therefore you only want the top games to be bought back to the market or Chinese market, 4.4 stars is actually pretty decent so it is worth the punt IMO.

Management surprised me with the decision was actually really smart to do that. I really think we are slowly kicking goals. If they give the game as much attention as they give Crab war and the others ( updates, customer service, new gameplay features ect) I think that game will burn China. If they leave it as is it will just do okay, all IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $1.93K 91.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 218292 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 62623 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.