ICI 0.00% 1.7¢ icandy interactive limited

iCandy +Animoca NFTs, page-2

1. 1,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    Yeah!!! Watched that also. These are a really big deal, at the very least they have the potential to be a very big deal. Have seen more and more on them over the last few weeks.

I think the best part about NFTs is they show the power of using the blockchain as means for creating unique digital items.

For anyone who doesn't know an NFT (Non-Fungible Token) is basically a digital way of representing a "one of a kind item". So at the moment a lot of people have being selling digital art as NFTs. Of course you can make a copy of the digital art (and it will be the same) but only one person can be the true owner of that item. This ownership is stored on a blockchain. A blockchain is simply a way of storing a set of ever increasing data in a way that can't be mutated (or changed). This could be a list of money transactions (in the case of Bitcoin)... or literally anything.

The "Non-Fungible" part means that the token has no specifc value, unlike say Bitcoin where 1 Bitcoin is always has a specific worth. I like how Yat Sui explained the idea of how something that is passed down in a family, or something that had a lot of heritage gains value because of its unique journey and now NFTs give the ability for digital assets to function like this.

Here's the video @VictorLudorum is speaking about:

Some good reading:
    Last edited by ElectroCloud: 07/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $2.571K 159.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1383179 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 687876 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.