ICI 0.00% 1.8¢ icandy interactive limited

Thanks to all on here who do the research and find the things to...

1. 1,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1512
    Thanks to all on here who do the research and find the things to help keep me up to date on the ICI journey
    Can't believe they weren't able to release that news for Storms the other day, but still good to have investors here keeping us up to date instead of the ASX
    Been good liquidity on this stock and you can begin to see why when you join all the dots even on a broader scale
    Lots of investment in the gaming space and you can see why when there is such a massive market which will only exponentially grow heading into a new era of the Web 3.0 and metaverse
    No going back now, every friends kid has a set of goggles now and playing games in the meta (which will eventually be the new norm)
    Fully cashed up to help scale and an incredible team with excellent backing makes this a no brainer at this market cap
    ICI should now having based on last years results, $20m + revenue this year and cash flow positive so I believe once the market starts to see these figures reported, will make all the difference in the share price to properly reflect what is happening and what has been achieved
    Add in that the Meta will eventually be the hot space at some stage and announcements dropping more frequently, could surprise investors as to just how far the share price can travel north
    Looking forward to 2022

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $13.12K 775.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 162414 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 449878 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.