FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

Entering a new phase in FAR's epic tale we can never be too...

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Entering a new phase in FAR's epic tale we can never be too clever/clued up on issues. In anticipation of multiple thread to hit the notice boards during this litigious stage, I think this is also a very handy tool to make quick reference to see where we're at in proceedings, what we're in for and timelines!

http://www.kslaw.com/imageserver/KSPublic/library/pdf/RulesTable.pdf

Note: Only need to focus on the ICC table..but you can compare with ICSID and other arbitral bodies if you are so keen.

Why do I think Baker McKenzie (Houston) is FAR's lawyers? Can someone verify this? If so, we're in GOOOOOD Hands. Best of luck to all. This decision to take it to the ICC is not a light decision and the "guns" (like BakerMcKenzie) would have done thorough due diligence before deciding to lodge the matter for arbitration.

Lot of work (compliance with ICC rules) need to be done in quick time when the process is in motion... Was/IS? COP or WPL ready for what is now in front of them? Maybe they were to full of themselves.. and PC expecting CN to give prior notice if they intend proceeding to Arbitration... funny..

I have appreciation why it would have taken FAR about a year on this issue... major prep work... Seems our guys (and gal) is ready .... let's support them.

GLA ( especially the FAR team) . .. doing us little people proud. Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.