This post is completely irrelevant to the topic heading. For one...

1. 1,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    This post is completely irrelevant to the topic heading. For one thing your talking about herion, and secondly your talking about crimes committed 10 years ago. What on earth does that have to do with the "ice epidemic" which we are currently in? Im not saying that ice use can't lead to terrible things. But the idea that it is worse now then it's ever been is nonsense. Also the idea that one time users are hooked is rubbish. The majority of people who try ice do not end up addicted. It's not like herion with severe physical withdrawal. Also unlike herion there are recreational users.

Also you have no idea what chemicals the person injested that was "frrothing atvthe mouth" and it does not sound like the effects of a methylamphetamine overdose.

Don't forget with the rise of the internet there is a massive array of cheap obsecure chemicals avaliable. I think you'dyou'd find that while ice use is in decline, there would be a big rise in the use of little known or researched psycoactives.

Ozexplorer I agree that massive drug profits fun organised crime groups which is why we should create a legalised recreational drug market which can create jobs and industry. Which can be regulate and monitored and which can take the profits from these groups and generate tax revenue. We should trial the legalisation of both canabis and mdma. I think cheap access to these two drugs would put a massive dint in the profits of organised crime.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.