Ice Free Arctic, page-5

1. 15,303 Posts.
    Shock horror,

Should we not trust the media.

Rem I have posted much on sea ice.  I have produced the papers that have an opposing view.  I have posted on the satellite data that was available pre 70s that showed sea ice increasing and it was submitted and even published in the first IPCC report.  It was just later removed and we were told that the data was no good.  Now where have we heard that before?

And I have produced the observations as documented by seafarers and relayed on by the media of the time!

I have provided many proxies for for Arctic climate.  What else do you want.  he Arctic has been warmer before and it may even get warmer now.  This happens from time to time.

When it comes to highlighting the alarmism from so called experts when we were told in no uncertain terms when questioning them a decade ago that the SCIENCE was settled!  I take joy in reminding all the stupid followers who blindly supported and echoed that nonsense.

No hypocrisy here.  They have it coming and so do all the followers who lash out when these so called settled science experts make alarmist catastrophic statements.

Re the ice volume.  The facts are there as provided by heller.
    Observations confirm it and I know you are aware that this years ice extent is pretty well up there rivaling the early 21st century.  So Heller has not exaggerated anything.  he is on the money with that call

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.