AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Calm the Farm there Runaway Ricky, Take a 'Chill Pill" and Relax...

1. 5,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3059
    Calm the Farm there Runaway Ricky,

Take a 'Chill Pill" and Relax for a minute or two old Son, before you Blow your Mind, a Gasket or a load of Spod ( Again )

"All or Most the truckin Lithium will be coming from where else but AVZ Minerals"

Ahh, No - probably Not as we aren't the Only "Kid on the Lithium Block" in Town ( World )

"Don't you all think the same as me"

Ahh, No - Thank God I take my Meds  

#Breathe.jpg

Tick Tok Tick Tak. BOOM.

Was that your "Head" that Exploded Spod everywhere at the thought of AVZ @ 0.10c or 0.20c ( Again)

Anyhoo, forget the Truckin' EV Batteries for a minute, that was So yesterdays News

What i'm more Excited about than you atm Spod covered Sticky Ricky, ( If it's Possible ) "Blowing my load" are these Beard Trimmers atm

The Wahl Stainless Steel Lithium Ion trimmer brings More Power and longer battery life with four times the run time.

I bet Tim the Tool man uses one of these little Beauties

#More Power.jpg

Remember the old saying about Chickens & Counting and how Humpty Dumpty ended up with Scrambled Egg all over his Face after taking a Fall from that Wall

As a friend of mine only said to me today, it's a long way to Tipperary it's a long way to Go, or was it a long way to the Shop to get a Sausage Roll     doesn't matter, the fact is it's a Long Way to Manono, but as 'Long' as we get there, one way or another, not too many Detours or Speed Bumps on our EV Evolution Road to success, we all should arrive in a much better place than when we first started out on this journey / AVZ Road trip to the Congo and back again imo, as

emotions-are-your-worst-enemy-.jpg

patience_grasshopper.jpg

patience quote.jpg

Especially when it's worth Waiting for !

What's that you ask ?

For the Hundredth Time, in case you forgot

The-future-is-Electric.png

Yes, i admit it's more than likely at Manono, there, Happy Now ?

Food for thought, in a Beard Trimmer this time around, who woulda' thought

Now let's see what Today brings, as Big Kev would say, I'm Excited !

Just Not as much as you atm imo Ricky

GLTA-AVZer's

Plus a BIG thank you / shout out to my Bro @Deboss atm, Only our Mother can tell us apart

#Deboss.png

For Not only Keeping us All informed, but more importantly " Educated + Up to Date on All things Manono" this past Week, Great Job on the Tube Vids btw, very much appreciated and something i haven't had the pleasure of seeing before on any other HC Stock Thread til now, So well done and thanks for Sharing.

As for you Ricky, may i suggest investing in a Defib Machine and a Beard Trimmer atm as well

Bottoms Up, Beard Trimmed

Cheers

Frank

p.s.- Now Breathe ffs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.