AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

ICE vs FCV vs EV, page-668

1. 5,611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3065

Very interesting article Ericson, thanks for sharing, as it's another one in the many that is highlighting the ever growing Daily Demand which only makes me more confident and gives me more conviction in my AVZ investment, as well as the fact that Manono is sitting in the EV Drivers Seat atm, and that all I / We need to do is sit back and be ( more ) patient atm, especially when it comes to OT's / Financing etc, boxes being ticked on our Companies eventual journey to Production as the insatiable appetite for Lithium Products in China the US, EU & particularly Germany atm, as the EV Revolution 2.0 gains momentum again, as

China has a stronghold on the lithium-ion battery supply chain as electric vehicle demand soars, says new report

• China is currently dominating the lithium-ion battery market in 2020
    • By 2025 it could be surpassed by the US with Europe also closing the gap
    • Britain is 7th in the supply chain ranking but looks set to slip down the order
    • Nations are desperate to boost their industries as EV sales are set to boom

China has a stronghold on the lithium-ion battery supply chain, according to a new market report.

Along with 72GWh of electricity storage demand, China also retains an estimated 80 per cent of the world's raw material refining, 77 per cent of cell capacity and 60 per cent of component manufacturing.

The study claimed the US and Europe are both well positioned to close the gap in the next five years, but warned that Britain could slip behind by 2025.

Countries are desperate to increase their position in the sector - sales of electric vehicles have begun to surge and are likely to rocket in the coming years as governments introduce bans on the availability of petrol and diesel cars from 2030.

China's dominance of the lithium-ion battery market is a clear indicator for why Tesla set up shop with a 210-acre Gigafactory in Shanghai where it's been producing Model 3s since last year and will also build Model Ys for the fastest-developing economy.

Analyst BloombergNEF has ranked it as the driving force in the sector, having overtaken former leaders Japan and South Korea - however, they remain in the top three ranking highest for battery and component manufacturing but lag behind China when it comes to the availability of raw materials, refining and mining.

*To Remind

AVZ Hard Rock.jpg

The-future-is-Electric !!!.jpg

The Future is Electric and We / AVZ are sitting in the Box Seat to deliver that Future imo

GLTA-AVZSH's

Food for thought

Cheers

Frank

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.