CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

iceberg buyer ahead :), page-20

1. Copter, I completely agree with you regarding the grain of salt, having spent a couple of hours chatting to the man more than once, though I do believe he really believes what he says. I'd guess that he can't wait to see this producing and complete so that he can take a back seat and relax. He deserves it no doubt, as he's worked very hard to get it happening, just that he hasn't made the right friends along the way to help shareholders.
    GFM had earlier confirmed though that the $2billion was actually spoken about, but not in the AGM meeting, so either on the tour or afterwards in company chat with shareholders that were there.

It sounds like pre Jorc jolly lollies where everyone was on the happy juice though, thinking we were going to see a lot more than the Jorc actually revealed, causing that calamitous crash when it was delivered.
    It is so much safer to deal in facts.
    We still need a lot more of those.
    Price creeping back up nicely with icebergs and someone wanting in this week.
    I'd still like more information on Glencore trials. How much in total will the company be paid.
    It's close now to mid December, so another time frame just about here, so I'd hope for ongoing announcements up to Christmas, and good to see David Taylor topping up. No two week block out if it's something already announced, like arrival of goods, and commissioning.

H00ts, you'd imagine Dave the mineology manager is trade4profits? Seen the progress since he wrote and said he couldn't post any more on CDU some years back.
    Probably worked like a dog too. People that don't seem to be moved on pretty quickly up there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.