PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Nothing to be sorry about Reiner - you have to do what suits...

1. 14,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4064
    Nothing to be sorry about Reiner - you have to do what suits you; but for me this is why ABU is not a trading stock (no doubt Vendor will disagree with me on that point!).
    IMO its much easier to trade more liquid stocks that behave as you might expect. ABU gets pushed around too easily by any significant buyer or seller. POG breaks out but try and trade it through ABU over the last week or two and you're sitting on a loss. Not much good as a trading stock from that point of view.
    I will try and trade part holdings at times but I find these are better as long term holdings. Volatile, unpredictable, but if you have got the numbers right, they get there in the end despite the roller coaster ride in sp and emotions along the way. I only take this approach when I am confident enough on the numbers. I've had plenty like this in the past and most went well beyond my expectations. I had to get out of only two recently. NKP a couple of years ago and KGL. Both for political risk not working out. MML has its country risk as well but is working out very well. Look at the difference in liquidity though. You can have an insto seller but you will also have insto buyers offsetting. ABU in Australia, country risk not a big issue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $3.177K 1.588M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 81872432 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 448437 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.