TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

iceburg order at 30c, page-13

1. 4,695 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Thanks Downside. I'd be interested in what the break down is in 3 days time if you wouldn't mind. Looks like 4 of the top 5 traders are retail brokers. Downside with your technology can you place an iceberg type order or is that reserved for stockbrokers?

Not sure if I made myself clear at the top of this thread so I'll try to explain in a bit more detail. There was roughly (as there is now) only about 120,000 shares on show as buying at 30c. When the after 4 pm match up started happening a couple of sellers put the match up price down to 30c. That was when I noticed that although I could only see the roughly 120,000 shares buying at 30c my screen was showing an excess amount of shares at 30c of 1,052,420. I'm guessing someone has some kind of iceberg order in.

When I went back over today's trades I notice from 11.03.12am that there were at least 19 trades of 30,000 shares at 30c when grouped together. I'm guessing that's the so called tip of the iceberg. I'm certainly no trader but I gather someone doesn't want the sellers to know how big their buy order is so they can accumulate at 30c without alerting the sellers. Maybe it'll get pulled or they'll stop accumulating who knows but I'm only trying to make the point that the buy side depth today at least is not all that it appears IMO.

One last question for anyone, did we ever get to find out who the 1.8m x trade a while back went to at 65c??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.