That's exactly what I said. I do not believe there is systemic...

1. 207 Posts.
    That's exactly what I said. I do not believe there is systemic evidence that women are paid less than men on a job by job basis. In fact isn't it illegal to discriminate based on gender? Therefore all of the women who have said evidence would have success in the legal system. If I got paid less for doing the same thing as anyone, regardless of gender, I would be all over it and use the legal systems we have in place.
    As for asking for evidence, I though that would be reasonable. The other example you cite are usually presented in media with evidence, you know like a statement to police or the expert opinion of a health professional.
    All we get in this 'gender pay gap' discussion are baseless words and skewed figures using flawed methods to derive the result that fits the narrative they want to advance.
    If you could wheel out one single snippet of hard evidence it would be appreciated. A line from an 'award' that outlines gender rates? Anything t all would be good. I need educating, so here is your chancc.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.