88E 25.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

There is much ambiguity around this company; too much infact. We...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15

There is much ambiguity around this company; too much infact. We were led to understand that there were qualified parties reviewing theunreleased data for Icewine 2, although the data room was not officially open.That further analysis by a Baker Hughes/USGS alliance had been engaged tosupplement/ upgrade the first analysis, such analysis would provide furtherproof to interested parties to the value of Icewine 2. Is this not the datathat has been recently released? If so, then the company would be all over it.OK, lets give them time to put together a considered release of the findings.My understanding was also that Icewine 2 was permitted for a June/July drill,and if this is correct (too much wine right now so not 100% sure) maybe the company had hoped that those reviewing all ofthe data, including the recently acquired data would contract the drill;wishful thinking perhaps. If there is a FO being negotiated for the conventionalthen such a contract will not be exercised by a drill or drills until 2020, sowhy would we enter into such a long term agreement without good upside for us.? We have Yukon, and if the information about Yukon is sound, then it wouldhave to be of interest to parties close to the site, and if so, a sale wouldgive us the funds to undertake the drilling of the conventional ourselves.Frankly, I think there is more to the negotiations than has been reported,officially or by innuendo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $35.5K 13.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
98 151337333 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 624493747 165
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.