ICG 0.00% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

ICG Chart, page-11

1. 2,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Here is a follow up of what I think will happen chart wise. The following graphs are Daily, hourly and weekly for Inca.
    image.png
    The volume chart above shows the increase in volume I pointed out in mid August but no price rise showing the subtle accumulation going on without the stock price rising. Interest was building so a breakout was likely ahead.
    I couldn't predict much with candle patterns since they were fairly repetitive,but volume was a sign of something brewing. The middle graph shows the Money Flow Index with buying and the price rising which shows the strong interest in Inca. I am hoping that it will fall away from the overbought top and resume to more positive levels as well as trade volume decreasing showing another accumulation/holding phase. The recent large red candle is outside the upper Boll.Band and without VERY strong buying will fall back to touch or more likely hover within the upper and lower B.BANDS.

image.png
    The hourly chart shows much the same as the daily and may actually predict the trading over the next few days, but with the big drop from 0.015 to 0.01c and would think the selling is mostly done. The volume has shown the accumulation strength also. The moving averages in the lower MACD graphs are above 0 and this is a very good sign for price stability.

image.png
    The above weekly graph is showing the start of a continuing uptrend happening, today was "just noise". I would predict price to rise over the next month so even if it drops it should be higher in a month.(my opinion)

Finally: I would be surprised if it retraces below $0.008 now and I would expect it to hover around the 0.01c and build the price as the assay results come in and permits are granted as the recent sellers come back onboard. Let's face it nothing has basically changed, the veins are still there and potentially bigger hits below ground. A lot of people have sold out to lock in profits and watched it go on up and nothing wrong with that! What to watch out for now is the second repeat of today in future when the permit and further assays are released this will drive a surge up but we may be significantly higher then and the temptation to sell will be strong and I might look at it too, but for the moment Upwards and onwards.

DYOR. These are just my interpretations from charts.
    CONFUSED

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.622K 371.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 733777 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2189941 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.