ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

An order for OBs got finished today - now I have my target...

1. 10,322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2653
    An order for OBs got finished today - now I have my target Incas.

Not saying that I might not crib a few more, but if expectations for Mt Lamb and Jeany (that is the nick name for a real Jean Elson, author, winner of the 'Vagina Warrior Award' and 'Pink Triangle Award', hero of the Sisterhood and the Wokes - I presume) comes up mangos, J and J will be very comfortable.

I expect the spike down in ICG will be short lived - in trading (which I hardly do anymore) my rule is always to buy an unexpected spike down !!

My main like for OBs is that I can commit in this financial year and convert in the next one. That suits my tax planning atm. so I don't need to sell another winner just yet.

And my main worry for my order of OBs, before it was filled, was that the assays for Hole 4 might drop - just that if there is gold there, as at Jeany, all hell could break loose.

Anyway, Good luck all Alpacas. Except for those who kept their freeby BCs and topped up sub 1c, to whom a pox be upon you and all who sail with you. Said the vindictive sailor.

ps. For those new members of the Alpaca Army who are in Boot Camp and never got offered free BCs - welcome, I suggest you study the CR done by Inca at that time which IMO is the model for CRs by junior explorers.

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.