ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

No worries mate, the squeeze is represented by the dark crosses...

1. 3,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1040
    No worries mate, the squeeze is represented by the dark crosses on the momentum indicator.. it’s probably a little hard to see on the posted jpg chart, but when it’s off the crosses are grey.. you can see those pretty clearly..

If you look at the history, when the squeeze is on (dark crosses) in a supported uptrend but the sentiment is negative (indicated by the red and maroon downward bars) the share price tends to stay at a median price point, with roughly a 20% swing each way.. but once the sentiment waxes positive (the reason I use the terms waxing and waning as it’s easier to describe) and the squeeze let’s go (is off) what does the share price do? It shoots north and follows the sentiment..

Now the opposite of this occurs in a downtrend.. there are other variables I won’t get into because it becomes complex and I can’t reveal all my secrets now can I ..

I have applied my system to all sorts of securities, over a hundred now in various sectors including etfs and world indicies..

They all follow similar patterns..

But it’s not infallible, fundamentals trump, those announcements that drop you’re not expecting, unicorn events etc.. remember, sentiment is really based on investor psychology and humans are creatures of emotion and irrationality..

And the market in its basic form is really just the collective outcome of individual investment decisions..

There is only 3 conditions in a normal market environment, buy/sell/hold.. it’s understanding what drives those condition decisions at a given point in time that gives you the upper hand when playing the game..

Now I’ve waffled on for a bit, I hope this makes sense..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $622 155.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92029 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2345385 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.