ICG 16.7% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

I am looking at my small parcel of ICGOB options and deciding if...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I am looking at my small parcel of ICGOB options and deciding if I should sell them and take the profit, or tip in more money to convert them to shares. With the options having been in the money for some time and the July 31st expiry date not that far away, converting them is what I'm leaning towards. Whilst I'd love to see some assay results from Riqueza first, I don't see that happening before expiry. It would be great to see the company have more money in its coffers from the options being exercised as that could fund further drilling and hopefully prevent another CR. With a strike price of 9c for the ICGOB's and a current SP of 14c (11/6/21), the risk from my perspective is a SP pullback if the drill results are not great .My average price is around 6c, so exercising the options would bring that up slightly. Another strategy to de-risk the decision would be to sell some of my existing heads to fund the options conversion. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts/strategies in relation to the ICGOB's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $3.581K 511.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 905861 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1503941 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.