POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Ichi has spokenits an average up BUY for him.barchart still...

1. 9,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4216
    Ichi has spoken
    its an average up BUY for him.
    barchart still agrees too, 100% buy still.
    for me too, same

Interesting thing about the wed to friday day action was the volume upside & low volume downside plus the INSTO deep pockets & sweeping S wave motions daily.

the sellers at 5, then 6, then 7, have so far all been proven wrong. Saw this with the ANL SIR FMG MCR PAN SLR PRU AGO MBN runs, with 20% of stock accumulated on the 1st wave yet here only 80M shares of 3% so far.

i also saw those FMG SIR SLR MCR MBN INSTO holders hold on all the way up & didnt sell at all.

also these last 2 daily candles were not haramis or hangmen, the engulfing green shoot up was a sweeping up top with volume to test the resistance which appeared around 9.5 & 8.8.

ichi, we have a few things in common now,
    Trump will win, Biden has blown both debates badly,
    but your buy in price is way lower than mine, i was buying at 27.5c when you were exiting last time.
    this is rerating to a higher level, but how high & where.
    on current TA next pivot is 10.5 then 12.5.

MST Access advised the market its N,PV pricings of 18c- 29c on the sliding scale, read it on POS website or zebstars analysis.

its way past the breakout resistance so
    the market could value it based on infrastructure alone being the 2nd largest Ni processing capacity in Australia costing WMC Norilsk POS LionOre $1.6B to build or as Red called it 2nd hand of $400M thats a 15.5c SP,
    or 18c -21c as MST Access called it if you add in its 400kT resources (the 2nd highest Ni resources in Australia)
    or if you add on GS SS plus 25% chance of forward earnings of $260Mpa then even higher.

POS is a mass producer potential in waiting with a golden block of world class high grade below
    whether or if it breaks 10c or 15c the critics will still whinge.

im holding LONG & holding STRONG
    Last edited by tomboy: 25/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.