ICI 0.00% 1.9¢ icandy interactive limited

What I believe was a mistake from ICI management was to release...

1. 1,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 339
    What I believe was a mistake from ICI management was to release its quarterly report at very last minute besides it was a very cracking report. The report should have followed a presentation to shareholders but it seems like the management is still quite for sometime to update what is going on with current project and the business.

Up until mid August, ICI was trading around $0.10 and since the 1600% revenue increase news was out the share price drifted South and lost 30% its value (and 40% since mid August). I'm not sure its intentional but in general share price should improve North when all its financial conditions have improved significantly, the business is cash positive from last 2 quarter, it has enough cash in hand to support its growth and most importantly it has fully paid acquisition of Lemon Sky studio.

I hope this is not heading towards cheap take over, otherwise can't understand who is selling at this price when business fundamentals are quite sound and improving

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $16.90K 883.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 591713 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 97500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.