ICI 4.76% 2.0¢ icandy interactive limited

ICI - Charts, page-1150

1. 1,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 351
    I joined the ICI when 1600% revenue growth news came out ($0.08) and did looked into ICI history, what they are doing, revenue inflow and forecast and growth for next quarter. In general digital games are almost inflation proof and all factors for ICI seems to be a growth company whose revenue has exponential growth while many blue chips are struggling.

I have topped twice since i first bought but now I sometime feel trapped not because its fundamentals are wrong but because of ICI management. It feels like the management is like an ostrich who will hide their head in a hole when their is a danger and there is no certainty that they are going to come out anytime soon to update progress of ongoing projects to the market. The share price has drifted down south and almost lost 33% from high $0.08.

I still believe ICI is significantly undervalued but there should be a catalyst to turn around, in any form whether share buy back (SBB) or a presentation to shareholders. DOING NOTHING IS NOT AN OPTION, otherwise why would you need a management or a PR in a company. All organisation succeed with a strong management and good public relations officers, complying bare minimum with listing is not a sign of strong management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.