ICI 4.17% 2.3¢ icandy interactive limited

ICI - Charts, page-1213

1. 448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326

You know it's a difficult pill to swallow to see the SP so deep in the red. But here's how I keep my perspective.

In early August the SP was 10c and if, through the SBB or "great communication" ICI kept its SP at that level, my view on ICI would be no different to what it is today. I see red on my portfolio here too but I can't be guided by my emotions.

Publicly listed companies can be perceived in such a fickle way sometimes, dressed in a thin silk of "value" baked into future plans and potential outcomes. Rarely is a company's value undeniable.

To my knowledge ICI has not delivered or launched anything significant in H2. But what they have done is put together a solid 2022, the annual report will be glowing. That baseline revenue will be etched in stone in the annual - it will be undeniable. Their big projects are yet to deliver - these could win or fail, respectively. However with that long pipeline of WFH revenue, in ICI we have an opportunity for real growth in 2023. That's what excites me.

The news flow, the coming soon, the teasers and tasters. Yeah, yeah, what ever... Bring $100m in next year. That's where my expectations are, and with ICI you can see how plausible that would be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $29.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $7.818K 334.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 221033 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.