ICI 0.00% 2.3¢ icandy interactive limited

ICI - Charts, page-1319

1. 7,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 613
    It has been addressed in the latest webinar.

You can't launch games in a double crashed crypto market.

It was clearly stated we are waiting for the market to recover.

So basically all games are ready but the market is not ready.

If you think anything else is the problem you will be mistaken 100%.

Simple as well by waiting you are actually helping SH.

SH wealth is 101 and the management are protecting the wealth in order to do that they can't launch the games or froyo correctly until it recovers.

I do agree an update is needed on the development of the projects or new developments due to the crash.

The reason for this is very simple to understand.

So you still got no idea why i keep on about bitcoin the power of crypto. Why because as soon as that hits 40 to 50k aud watch out because action will happen on the Icandy side of things.

Yes I am annoyed at the crypto market due to mismanaged businesses in the crypto market like ftx.

So people will say ici is silly for aligning itself with froyo and crypto. I will 100% disagree as crypto is still the future and by far will create the most wealth in the future.

We being investors in ici technically we are inline with the crypto market due to froyo. So froyo and every crypto exchange need bitcoin strong again and the market altogether.

So you're complaining I show you why and then you complain about what the problem is.

ICI could develop some mobile games while the market is down.

Instead they have strengthened the Lemonsky work for hire which hasn't sent the market on fire but has setup the business in a cash flow positive direction for the foreseeable future.

All in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.