ICI 13.0% 2.0¢ icandy interactive limited

ICI - Charts, page-1333

1. 1,452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    You are 100% right and while crazyd says some things that are true he continues to miss the point (while telling everyone else they are wrong, which is great).

If Kin or ICI want to be taken seriously, if Kin wants to get out of the kiddie pool and swim with the big fish, he can't just let his company's SP get pole-axed 50-75% and say or do nothing. I am taking nothing away from his internal company management or technical expertise in this sector, from what we can glean of the internal workings things appear to be going well. I say it that way because people have to root around on the internet to find out any news of what is actually going on internally and again that is the point. We need news. The SP needs news and company direction.

As others have pointed out, it is completely unfair that people have supported ICI as investors at well over 10c and now other people can swoop in and get shares at half the price. And anyone that simply points to the crypto market as the cause of this has no idea. A CEO needs to do better even in tough market times.

Any new investors now would look at the current SP graph and say 'WTF is going on their, not touching that sorry'.

Kin better bring eye muffs to the next Q&A coz he is going to get a blast.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.003(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $26.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $13.08K 607.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1231210 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 154641 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.