ICI 13.0% 2.0¢ icandy interactive limited

ICI - Charts, page-1341

1. 1,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    I did not only burnt out holding iCI but I had an extremely bad lesson learned hardly from ICI with a price paid. The ICI management in not only incapable but more than that the management does not want to face any criticism neither they want to update the market with current ongoing projects. In last six months except listing rule they didn't issue a single market sensitive announcement. The management is only focused on issuing more performance shares for Doing nothing or acquisition of a business which is not profitable. Currently total share on issue is 1.31 billion with company with MC of $60M which is extremely high. The valuation of all these acquisition are questionable.

When I called to have a chat with any ICI management on the listed number with ICI website, I found out that the number belongs to someone else but not ICI, they will take a call and pass on to ICI to receive a call back. When a lady called me back, I asked whether there will be any webinar or presentation for shareholders in near future, she replied with a bland answer that ICI is still compliant with listing rule and did not comment any further.

When a company focus is not on a primary product (games but crypto) and only to issue more shares to dilute the market, SP will surely head south than north. Even lapsing options today will not save ICI, before you burnt out completely, in my opinion, sell out and move on as there are much better alternatives in ASX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.003(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $26.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $13.08K 607.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1231210 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 154641 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.