ICI 19.4% 2.5¢ icandy interactive limited

ICI - Charts, page-1360

1. 7,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 612
    Nope

All that stuff is rubbish anyway.

SP will still be low anyway.

Nothing they can do to stop it, that is true

As like that extrapace dude did if people don't understand the investment they should sell.

Management isn't worried like me

Why?

Because like me they know once the market turns or even slightly launch games at cash flow positive It will be unbelievable for the 4c reports.

Been doing trading a long time done all the good things and all the bad things.

This is actually a rare a cash flow positive company making our own games for free.

I do understand the other side.

1. They think money is better in other stocks because SP is low.

That could be true if you invest in blue chip companies.

If you're moving out of Icandy into another small cap stock on potential I would say not a good move. So you held for awhile research shows you it is financially in a better position than most small caps stupid move.

Also the small cap section is 85% plus full of rubbish companies. Most go into bankruptcy or do nothing. I only ever invested in the small cap section so I know it very, very well. I just cleaned out my watchlist for fun and most had disappeared or in bankruptcy. Some good stories but most die. As I keep saying in the end every company gets valued correctly, that is true and happens.

2. SP is low so the company is a bad company.

100% that is emotionally charged thinking and not correct at any stage for share trading. If you research the company is in a great position and misunderstood. This one is 100% just silly.

3. Kin doesn't hold your hand and do a weekly Ann.

This is just silly as well he should do an update because it has been sometime. Holding SH hands is a sign of an incompetent CEO. He is doing okay the company financially is setup for the boom time.

4. Ringing the company asking silly questions that are price sensitive. Company doesn't answer or tells you they can't answer that is an incompetent company.

This one is 100% the worst one if they answer those questions the ASX puts them in a suspension. Very smart from SH, not LOL. Most ceo's that blast rubbish over the phone are those rubbish companies. The funny thing is the SH believes those words and tells everyone then it never happens LOL so funny.

5. Crazydave1942 says stay calm but SP is low so he is a rubbish investor and a pumper.

100% rubbish all my predictions are based on what the company is doing and will do. Stay calm is the correct thing to do as most small cap companies are rubbish and never hit 9m revenue at cash flow positive while making our games for free. So basically all the revenue from our games adds to the cash flow positive position. 100% this is all researched so how people think i am pumping amazes me.

People should listen to 1 and 5 and yes I understand I want 400k plus now asap but that never happens ever. Most people lose money.

The reason I post is because I can see emotionally charged people not thinking and ready to throw away money. I enjoy share trading and learning all my experiences show me Icandy is out of the money due to circumstances but at cash flow positive will get the money eventually. Every project they have done has been a success of some kind from Musketeers to Claw Stars. Lemonsky a massive success even Joyseed has been a successful venture over time. So yes I have full confidence in management over time to succeed. I have held since 2017 hated them at the beginning but after watching the growth from 2018 onwards I have full confidence in management.

Lemonsky will bring the goods as will all the old and new acquisitions. Look at what Gameconomy, joyseed and Storms are doing. Very impressive stuff at cash flow positive as well.

learn from 1 and 5 I do understand it just isn't correct.

All in my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.006(19.4%)
Mkt cap ! $36.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.5¢ $75.56K 2.734M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 907526 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 301590 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.