ICI 14.9% 2.7¢ icandy interactive limited

ICI - Charts, page-1530

1. 451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    I too would thoroughly prefer a steady stream of regular updates, as you point out this is standard operating procedure for good examples of listed entities.

As I've noted on another thread recently, ICI were doing this until Q3-22. Since then it has been virtually radio silence. This tells me 2 things:

1. They are not incapable of updating the market, Q1 and Q2 updates had a number of forward looking, value building points and also were delivered in a different tone.
    2. Their move to reduce sharholder communication is intentional rather than complacent.

The change also coincided with a very abrupt stop to the SBB, worsening of our market in H2, and SP falling. We also, in my opinion, began to see the SP become subject to HFT in that period, something I had not experienced for ICI before.

I agree with you on the importance of progress updates, however didn't buy the narrative that they would have propped up the price. No confusion here between SH comms and marketing.

Regular updates: taking the opportunity every quarter to do an AMA, and adding some detail regard the projects in the quarterlies. I could not agree with you more, I would never make a case that they shouldn't be doing this and being left in the dark in the way that they have left us does affect trust and certainty.

Market sensitive announcements: i.e. the news that can positively affect our MC and SP. For a game developer this will be anything but regular. As projects launch, news is expected to flow.

Hoping to get the answers we need in the annual.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.004(14.9%)
Mkt cap ! $34.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.7¢ 2.4¢ $11.25K 457.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 105416 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 289959 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.