ICI 5.00% 2.1¢ icandy interactive limited

I'm happy with the likely base revenue from Lemon Sky (approx 4...

1. 1,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    I'm happy with the likely base revenue from Lemon Sky (approx 4 million each quarter last year). I don't think the company has to necessarily knock it out of the park right a way - as in theory we have a reasonable amount already from "work for hire". Why is the revenue from this any different than revenue from their own games? Especially knowing that LS has had a steady flow of projects for a long time with the best of the best.

Originally I did think Claw Stars would bring in more revenue than it has. In a non-revenue sense, the game does have some positives for Appxplore like from a technical standpoint (player's interacting with one another) there would've been many challenges which they overcame to produce this and they can take this forward with them.

With Cheng-Fei Wong from Lemon Sky as the Executive Director of iCandy - this might push the direction of the company more towards the AAA space. And from the limited we've seen of it, Metal Genesis from LS does look like a AAA project in the Web3 space.
    Last edited by ElectroCloud: 04/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $3.465K 165K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37390 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 154641 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.