ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Mav. I would be only too happy to compare my "history" of...

1. 21,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2115
    Mav. I would be only too happy to compare my "history" of ownership in ICN anywhere, any time. But, don't know if it will be on the Coast, have some problems with that.

But, what's the point? I really don't care how long you have been in ICN and frankly can't see what you are trying to prove. We judge your posts by what you say, not how long you have been a holder. Long term ownership doesn't excuse you from providing helpful detail and logical opinion.

But, from what you have been saying, you must be the happiest bloke on this forum, but, you sound extremely stressed. Are you doing too much day trading?

Us (other) LT holders are just sitting back and enjoying the action and exchanging guesses while we are waiting.

Your shareholding is 60% more valuable than it was at Christmas, so, why aren't you just bubbling with positivity? Do you have ulterior motives with your posts.

Why, considering your long term involvement with ICN and knowing as much about it as anybody, you still kept saying that RJ was driving a Lambo to detract from his image, when that Lambo is hired by a local well known "dealer". Your a Coast man, why didn't you know the facts there??

I don't intend to reply to any of your posts mav, unless, of course, it warrants it. We must be boring the crap out of other posters who are more interested in information, not, childish bickering.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.