ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Hi Guys, just me throwing a few wild ideas about, so don't take...

1. 328 Posts.
    Hi Guys, just me throwing a few wild ideas about, so don't take this to heart...

I think shortly, the survey on the land will be completed and that will give us a lot more lay to the land then what we currently have.

That is the news I am waiting for now and then next, firmed up dates on the rig.

ICN in MPOV would use such information, or any information to keep this puppy running. ICN and joint staff are good at spin and would like to see if the News Letters start again. RJ will push this if he can. Just remember, the board has had one strike this year... it needs serious runs on its board

Also think, RJ and the boys have made millions on this latest rise an I daresay, they do not want to lose it. No directors or the such have been able to sell (from what I can see) and seeing such gains, would you not want to keep them? Even on such high wages, would you like yourself to see millions washed out?

No, I would not...

A take over now would be out of the question I feel and if that were to occur, now would be the deadline. A sitter we were at .17, now at higher levels, not that bright of a idea.

If we find gas, if we have the numbers, that GSA will be a trump card, and that is what this whole deal to date has been about. A trump card to get the share price moving...

If no gas, well, back to the drawing board big time... yet, just say we find enough for the Chinese, what value would we put then on this little company?

That is why this is called speculation guys... LOL...!!!!

Still, if a high enough bid came in, I am sure a few here would take it. I remember one poster telling me when it the share price was last at .30 cents, "When it reaches .15 again, you will wish you have sold at .29"....

Have a nice day guys/girls...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.