ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

I agree with Karlos. SP is still heading north an once the 2...

1. 328 Posts.
    I agree with Karlos. SP is still heading north an once the 2 road blocks from .29-30 get taken out, it will maybe stabilize for a short period of time. Happy for it to sit at .28.

We are going to have a wild ride leading up to drill mobilization, and once that is complete and the drill hits dirt, the next 40 odd days is going to be like trying to steer the Titanic away from a iceberg. Either sink or swim and that is when ones risk management or lack of it (hence the stainless steel undies in my case), we are going to have to be at the VERY top of our game.

Risk V Reward

This could hit .10 again; have seen it before an ICN has such a horrid track record on drilling and dusters, ANYTHING is possible.

855P is huge; have mulled over it now for hours in Sat images, looked at it from BPTS point of view via the block next door.

If we do blow dust, this area is in MOV, is a goldmine for possibility, so I feel interest will remain for a long time yet.

So, what have I been doing? Like most, a little off the table to pay for time... about 150,000 shares sold off.

After all, it is all about risk management...

What I really want to see, more so then the shale, is what is above it? BPT has confirmed shale in its block, but what is above it, interests me...

From this point on, good luck to the Long Term guys. We have waited a long time.

Going to have a lot of interest on this and many DT and short term swing traders will play with this. That is going to be the hard part to deal with this Short Term as it makes charting something that is going to be news relevant, almost impossible an me being a chartist, just plays havoc with my head....LoL...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.