ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Yes gassed, my phone beeped at me when that order went through...

1. 328 Posts.
    Yes gassed, my phone beeped at me when that order went through and hell, I just thought at that point, it was going to be on for young and old!

Yes, the GSA and the possibility of all that gas that may be under us. If we find it, funding will not be a problem. I have been on a few gas stocks that have 10 banged and, yes, it is like standing in front of a slow moving train if the stars line up the right way...

Problem is we have to survive that long... and that feeling in the back of my mind is just go me worried...

and then...

we have to...

PROVE UP and FIND GAS...

till that point... I will be drinking cheap whiskey...

Now a predator line wiping is not unheard of... depending on how much they have bought over the last month... lots of shares have been sold this month... millions every day. Just on the Tin Hat side, say 40 million have changed hands to one entity? The market would have to be notified shortly.

Just to say, yes, my ideas are petty WAY out there...

but yes, more likely in your mind, a friendly, just shoring up his position for further gains...

Need to see the top 20 and remember, maybe they bought today due to end of month and that top 20 coming out next week...

Good to hear from you gassed an Mav...

Like to hear Occam's views now as he was always a good writer to listen to on this stock...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.