ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

icn about to break out on open, page-66

1. 21,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2136
    Jake. I didn't want to include a comment re your "two bobs worth" in my other post, but, I agree 100% with your "two bobs worth" opinion.

Whatever way 218 and 855 are developed, it will not be by BPT and/or ICN alone!! BPT has STATED that in their previous presentations. "IT IS HUGE" they keep saying, and will cost hundreds of millions of dollars just to fully explore, apart from the development and infrastructure involved.

A gorilla MUST come in sooner or later and that is the $Billion question that is causing so much "excitement" around the traps.

I would suspect that those interested (India, China, Qatar, France, Britain, U.S.,Japan, Oz., to name just a few) will be watching BPT's results from 218 very closely and maybe, even, the first well in 855.
    They do not HAVE to rush in, yet, but the longer they wait the bigger risk for them of being trumped by one of the other gorillas!!
    There IS a contest for 218 and 855. They ARE "HUGE".

That's why BT hasn't accepted any offers from opening their data room. YET. They too are playing their cards close to their chests KNOWING what they have got.

AND, that suggests to me that BPT WILL be in just as big a hurry to drill 855, to have it all on the table as quickly as possible to generate THAT offer that THEY also desperately want and NEED.

BPT has far too much to lose to be playing games with ICN over 855!!!

United they stand divided they fall-inevitably. AND they BOTH know it.

Can't wait to get some real news, but, enjoy the speculation as long as people realize that that is all it is, guesswork and opinion and not be too personal in their criticism of anything that they disagree with.

Am sure that ICN would love to see a 4 in front of the SP as quickly as possible. Is the current big buyer a "friend"?? Enjoy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.