ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

icn about to break out on open, page-67

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    gassed,

The one and only point of concern that I have and that is bothering me a little, is the fact that someone out there is buying big and is not in any way perturbed at pushing the sp up while buying.

As to whom is this person/entity remains a mystery and we are only allowed to know who it is, when that person/entity will reach that magical figure of 5% before it will have to be disclosed to the market.

For all we know, there could be a few of those persons/entities doing it, and unless any of them will reach that 5% we will never know. Each and everyone of them can reach 4.99% of the total company ownership, without having to disclose anything.

As to where all of those amounts of shares will end up when the time come, no one knows and that is what is bothering me. For, all we know it could be a repetition of what happened before with ADE. Although, I would have to admit, that I would be very extremely disappointed if it was to occurr now.

I wouldn't mind if the sp was at least 70 to 80 cents where a premium of 40 to 50% would make things look interesting, but definitely not now.

And after being a previous shareholder of BPT and other of it's entities in the past, (Note that I have said in the past), I feel that I know how they can operate.

Cheers
    Buddy134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.