ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

icn about to break out on open, page-69

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Jake,

You know that I respect your posts, but in this instance I have to agree with gassed about someone posting about BPT and the $500mill., because I remember reading it myself somewhere. As to where it was, that I can't remember.

Now to your comments jake.

As for BPT not being allowed to spend the money it raised in other things outside of what has been announced, I would have to agree with you. But we also have to admit that those promises are not written in solid concrete either. And if we are to look at what CDU is and has been doing with the capital it raised by having in place a constant buy-back, you'd know where I am coming from.
    I am sure that when WM raised that capital he wouldn't have told the people that paid that money that he was going to do some buy-back with it. Would he??

Some of these people that runs companies and boards IMHO, they couldn't lay straight at night in the bed they are sleeping in. And to blindly believe in what they are saying IMO it is a very foolish act. ESG was a very good example of that. And, most importantly did anyone there ended up getting sued?? You tell me.

Cheers
    Buddy134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.